Welcome to Our Financing Department
Here at the Jeff Perry Chrysler Jeep finance department, we can help you get into the best loan or lease that will work with your budget. We’re eager to provide financing for your new car, or we can assist in used car financing. Check out our online car loan calculator for an instant car loan rate. Then, proceed to our online finance application.
All types of credit, from good to bad, can qualify for an auto loan. No credit, no problem! We will work with you to secure a no credit car loan if your situation demands it. We have strong relationships and are committed to finding you the perfect car loan company to suit your car finance needs.
Low interest car loans are available for customers with existing loans. We can help you refinance your car loan or adjust the term of the contract. You’re just a step away from approved car financing!
Required Documents for Financing –
A valid driver’s license or state ID
- Must be issued from the state that you are registering the car. The only exception is people in the military, their license can be issued by any state.
A current insurance card
- The card must have the name of the person who is buying the car and whose name is going to be on the title. It does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle.
A current registration card
- This applies if you are trading in your car and still have a lien against your car or if you are going to transfer your current license plate to your new car.
The title of the car you are trading
- This only applies if you are trading a vehicle that does not have a bank lien.
Make sure you bring all parties that need to sign paperwork
- This includes anyone on the trade title or anyone signing the bank loan paperwork, which includes Co-signors and Co-owners. Also anyone going on the title of the car you are purchasing needs to be present.
As always if you are unsure of what to bring please give us a call, better safe than sorry!