Documents to bring with you-
– A valid driver’s license or state ID
Must be issued from the state that you are registering the car. The only exception is people in the military, their license can be issued by any state.
– A current insurance card
The card must have the name of the person who is buying the car and whose name is going to be on the title. It does not have to be for your new vehicle, it can be for a current vehicle.
– A current registration card
This applies if you are trading in your car and still have a lien against your car or if you are going to transfer your current license plate to your new car.
– The title of the car you are trading
This only applies if you are trading a vehicle that does not have a bank lien.
Make sure you bring all parties that need to sign paperwork
This includes anyone on the trade title or anyone signing the bank loan paperwork, which includes Co-signors and Co-owners. Also anyone going on the title of the car you are purchasing needs to be present.
As always if you are unsure of what to bring please give us a call, better safe than sorry!
The form is submitted using an HTTPS form action. All sensitive data is encrypted before transmission and is never sent as clear-text.
* Required Information
By submitting your contact information, you consent to be contacted by telephone about purchasing a vehicle or obtaining vehicle financing. Clicking on the Submit button above is your electronic signature.
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges. A negotiable administration fee, up to $115, may be added to the price of the vehicle.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.